Traditional Insurance plan - pure life cover for your valuable life
Key Features of LIC New Amulya Jeevan
- LIC Amulya Jeevan is a term plan.
- Sum Assured will be 25 lakhs and above (in multiples of 1 Lakh).
- Ideal for people looking for high life cover
- Medical test is compulsory for this plan
- 30 days time period for premium payment.
- Policyholder will have to go for a medical test to continue the plan if premium not paid within grace period.
- Term Insurance offers no returns.
This is term insurance plan for higher sum assured and premium paying term being half yearly or annually.
Premiums paid towards LIC anmol jeevan is eligible for Tax rebate under Section 80C each year upto Rs.1,50,000. The Maturity/ Death claim paid under Anmol jeevan is 100% Tax-free under Section 10(10d)
Eligibility Conditions And Restrictions
- Minimum Age : 18 Years Completed
- Maximum Age : 60 years
- Maximum cover ceasing Age : 70 years
- Minimum Term : 5 years
- Maximum Term : 35 years
- Minimum Sum Assured : Rs.24,00,000
- Maximum Sum Assured : No Limit
- Premium Payment : Yearly/Half yearly
- On Death: Sum Assured